🌎 Celebrate The Ward & Wellbeing Earth Day Block Party with us, Track Shack, and the City of Winter Park on Saturday, April 27, from 8 – 11:30 AM at the Center for Health & Wellbeing, and next door in Ward Park.
The Ward & Wellbeing Earth Day Block Party is back for another year and jam-packed with family-friendly, sustainability-themed fun! Go the extra mile and join Track Shack’s and the City of Winter Park’s Run for Trees 5K sponsored by the Center for Health & Wellbeing, then join us to celebrate post-race and browse our Earth Day Open House. Or, skip the race, and bring your entire family to participate in sustainable activities, learn from green vendors, compete for giveaways, and more!
The Run for the Trees 5K begins promptly at 7:30 AM; the Earth Day Expo begins at 8 AM. Register for the Run for the Trees 5K HERE.
Center for Health & Wellbeing Activity Lineup:
- Plant-Based Family Picnic with Allison Harrell, RD, and Dr. Amber Orman
- Earth Day Family Art Project with Local Artist Liz Kitchens
- Microgreens Growing Kit Workshop with Lifestyle Medicine Physician Dr. Laura Varich
- Drum Circle + Instrument Petting Zoo with Central Florida Community Arts
- Commons Co-Op Pop-Up Shop featuring Local Vendors and Green Products
- Family Yoga with Crosby Wellness Center’s Fitness Staff
- Crystal Sound Bowl Meditation with Crosby Wellness Center’s Fitness Staff
- Earth-Day Inspired Mocktail Tasting with Julie Ward, Certified ACE Health Coach
- Giveaways, Bubble Machine, and Yard Games
- The City of Winter Park’s Green Schools Awards Presentation and more!
Bookmark this page to stay up to date on event activities.