Join us for The Mindful Photographer – Taking Great Shots Using Your Phone (Webinar) on Tuesday, April 6 at 1 PM.
You don’t need a bulky camera to photograph moments that take your breath away. Chances are, if you have a smartphone, you’re already halfway to taking the best photos. That’s because many smartphones today offer camera features, accessories and applications that meet the standards of professional cameras. Want to learn how to capture high-quality photos of your family, friends, fur babies, or landscapes using just your mobile device? Then join Rinat Halon Neal, a professional photographer of 25 years, in this virtual program to learn quick and simple ways to take your smartphone photography to the next level.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- simple photo editing tips to create ‘pop’ in your photos.
- how to choose the right settings on your smartphone camera to take great shots.
- how to feel prepared to capture any photo opportunity.
This program is presented by Rinat Neal and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Rinat Halon Neal has been photographing internationally for 25 years. She is a certified craftsman professional photographer and owner of Rinat Halon Photography Communication studio located in Apopka, Florida. She is a member of Professional Photographers of America. She is also a speaker and the author of the basic photography book, What’s Wrong with My Camera?