Growth is a lifelong journey that has no end, no award or final arrival. But in order to grow, you must overcome challenges. Challenges come in different shapes and sizes for everyone. They can make you or break you. In this program, U.S. Olympian Johnny Quinn delivers straight-forward strategies for you to break through barriers so you can thrive at work and in life. Will you accept the challenge?
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- how to identify invisible barriers that may be holding you back
- insight into “What’s next?” instead of “What could’ve been…”
- how to break down obstacles to experience a break through.
This program is presented by Johnny Quinn and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Johnny Quinn is a highly sought-after speaker for businesses and organizations of all sizes. He is a U.S. Olympian in the sport of bobsled and competed at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. He is also a former pro football player spending time with the NFL’s Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers and Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League. Quinn has been featured on various media outlets around the world, such as: ABC, BBC, CBS, CNN, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TIME, USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. When he is not on the road speaking, he owns and operates the Johnny Quinn Insurance Agency, helping families all over the state of Texas with their insurance needs. Johnny’s newest book, “PUSH: Breaking through the Barriers” is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Target. Johnny, his wife Amanda and their daughter Amelia, reside in McKinney, Texas.