Do you finish your workday and have no clue what’s for dinner? Too busy to cook but desperate to eat “clean”? Between work, school or the gym… who’s got time to cook?
Join Chef Collette Haw in this virtual program as she prepares three 30-minute meals that are sure to please your family and save you the time you need and deserve. During this cooking demonstration, Chef Collette will teach you how to prepare the following recipes:
- Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage Slaw and Avocado Crema.
- Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Cashew Basil Pesto, Zucchini and Ground Turkey
- Pork Tenderloin with Couscous and Blistered Tomato Pan Sauce
This program is presented by Chef Collette Haw and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Chef Collette Haw is a classically trained Culinary Institute of America graduate. With an exceptional talent for taking a healthy ‘ho-hum’ to a flavor-rich ‘yum!’, Chef Haw approaches the Nourish menu with a unique hybrid of her comfort-food-gone-healthy and ‘food as medicine’ philosophies. Prior to assuming her leadership role at Nourish, Chef Haw spent several years operating her own successful meal delivery service out of Longwood—Collette’s Clean Eats—and as a private chef to a celebrity family in Atlanta.