Fresh apples, pumpkin spice and everything nice…it’s officially fall! Soon, the days will grow shorter and cooler; the fall foliage will come down; cozy blankets will make their appearances across our sofa, chairs and beds.
Now’s the time to match your harvest hues with healthy, fall recipes you and your family can enjoy. Join Chef Collette Haw of Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen to learn how to make two hearty soups to keep you warm and well-fed, and two salads bursting with flavors that will make your taste buds sing.
Chef Collette will demonstrate the following recipes:
- Turkey and Three Bean Chili Soup (a 30-minute recipe)
- Pumpkin Sausage Chowder Soup (a 30-minute recipe)
- Fall Cobb Salad with Maple Dijon Dressing (a 15-minute recipe)
- Pear and Pecan Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette (a 15-minute recipe)
Special Instructions: Upon registering, attendees will receive a booklet of recipes and ingredients for cooking along.
This program is presented by Chef Collette Haw and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in partnership with Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action is needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before the program starts to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is working properly.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Chef Collette Haw is a classically trained Culinary Institute of America graduate. With an exceptional talent for taking a healthy ‘ho-hum’ to a flavor-rich ‘yum!’, Chef Haw approaches the Nourish menu with a unique hybrid of her comfort-food-gone-healthy and ‘food as medicine’ philosophies. Prior to assuming her leadership role at Nourish, Chef Haw spent several years operating her own successful meal delivery service out of Longwood—Collette’s Clean Eats—and as a private chef to a celebrity family in Atlanta.