Applying to and gaining acceptance into college is an experience unlike any other for students, parents and grandparents. The road to higher education can be a long, taxing process that can impact the entire family. With the annual school year winding down, you or your family may have wondered about post-secondary education or how to combat some of the uncertainties. Join Elizabeth Costello, director for Strategic Recruitment and External Relations Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Central Florida, to learn everything you need to know about the admissions process and the potentially bumpy road to higher education.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- major items to consider during the college search process;
- how to find a right college fit;
- and prepare for the admissions process while staying on the right track throughout high school.
This program is presented by Elizabeth Costello and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Elizabeth Costello serves as the director for Strategic Recruitment and External Relations for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Central Florida (UCF). She has been at UCF since 2000 and is responsible for overseeing the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Recruitment Team and their efforts on the UCF Main Campus, the Rosen College of Hospitality Management Campus and the UCF Downtown Campus.
Prior to joining UCF, Elizabeth served in the Admissions Offices at Green Mountain College (a liberal arts college), Trinity College of Vermont (a women’s college), and Florida Institute of Technology (a private college with a significant focus on STEM majors primarily Engineering)
A native of New York City, Elizabeth earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Green Mountain College and an MBA from Florida Institute of Technology.