AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab
You’re more than a medical condition. You’re an individual with unique goals, strengths and challenges. That’s why the multidisciplinary team at AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab works closely with you to offer a wide range of services — including physical therapy and specialty rehab programs — that address your health from every angle, helping you become healthier, happier and stronger.
At the Center for Health & Wellbeing, the AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab team offers:
- Physical therapy
- Vestibular therapy
- Vertigo care
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) care
- Medical fitness programs
- Lifestyle programs
- Specialized wellness programs for cardiac patients, adolescents, older adults, spinal cord injury patients and people with Parkinson’s disease
- Weight-management programs
- Aquatic therapy
The AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab team is committed to providing convenient, high-quality care alongside emotional and psychological support to help restore your whole-person health. To learn more, call tel:407-303-8080. or visit AHSportsMedCentralFL.com
Hours of Operations
Monday through Thursday: 7 am to 7 pm
Friday: 7 am to 6 pm
Follow-Up Treatment: $70
Hours of Operation
Monday and Wednesday:
1 to 7 pm
Friday: 7 am to 1 pm
To schedule an appointment today and receive our limited-time introductory rate,
please call 407-646-7611 and select option 3.
AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab offers acupuncture services as part of their comprehensive wellness program designed to help heal your body, mind and spirit. Acupuncture isolates specific areas of the body to treat conditions inhibiting health and healing. It’s recognized by leading national and international health organizations to be a safe, painless and effective treatment for a wide variety of medical problems, including:
- Muscle pain, including lower back pain, stiff neck and carpal tunnel
- Pain from sports injuries
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Digestive issues
- Anxiety, depression and PTSD
- Fatigue, stress, and anxiety
- Diabetes management and weight loss
- Skin conditions and inflammation
Your acupuncture appointment will begin with an evaluation by a licensed acupuncturist, which includes your full health history, symptoms, lifestyle and diet. Additionally, a medical pulse diagnosis and examination of the tongue provide crucial information about what is occurring systemically in your body. A treatment plan is then administered, which may include acupuncture, cupping, topical herbal ointments, exercise and dietary changes.
Following the evaluation, your licensed acupuncturist will place hair-thin, sterile, disposable needles at specific acupoints on your body. These carefully selected points promote natural healing by enhancing recuperative power, immunity, physical and emotional health and overall wellness.
$40 for 25 minutes
$65 for 50 minutes
Massage services are by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 407-646-7711.
The AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab team offers a variety of massage types, including:
- Relaxation: Therapeutic massage to help relieve stress and anxiety, contributing to an overall sense of wellness
- Neuromuscular: Deep massage focused on specific areas of the body
- Deep Tissue: Massage targeting deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to ease tension
- Trigger Point: Massage applying more intense pressure on a specific muscle to target the source of the pain
- Myofascial Release: Massage that involves a prolonged stretch of a specific muscle group
- Reflexology: Massage targeting hands and feet to help release stress linked to different regions of the body
- Prenatal: Massage that reduces leg swelling, decreases low back pain and promotes relaxation
Treat yourself to a therapeutic massage by one of our professionally trained and licensed therapists from AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab at the Center for Health & Wellbeing. Massage therapy relieves stress, promotes and improves circulation and facilitates muscle relaxation by relieving muscular tightness. Choose from a selection of treatments, ranging from relaxing massages to more intense treatments, all tailored to your individual needs.