Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
You’re more than a medical condition. You’re an individual with unique goals, strengths and challenges. The multi-disciplinary team at AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab works closely with you to offer a wide range of services – including physical therapy and specialty rehabilitation – that address your health from every angle, helping you become healthier, happier and stronger in everything you do.
- Physical therapy
- Vestibular therapy
- Medical fitness programs
- Lifestyle programs
- Specialized wellness programs for cardiac patients, adolescents, seniors, spinal cord injury patients and those with Parkinson’s disease
- Weight management programs
- Aquatic therapy
AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab’s team is committed to providing convenient, quality care and emotional and psychological support that is needed to restore your physical health and wellbeing. To learn more, call 407-303-8080 or visit AHSportsMedCentralFL.com
AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab is proud to offer acupuncture services as part of their comprehensive wellness program designed to heal the body, mind and spirit. Acupuncture isolates specific areas of the body to treat conditions inhibiting health and healing. In fact, it is recognized by leading national and international health organizations to be a safe, painless and effective treatment for a wide variety of medical problems including:
- Pain and sports injuries including lower back pain, stiff neck and carpal tunnel
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Digestive issues
- Anxiety, depression and PTSD
- Fatigue, stress, and anxiety
- Diabetes management and weight loss
- Skin conditions and inflammation
Hours of Operation
Monday and Wednesday: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Your appointment will begin with an evaluation by a licensed acupuncturist, which includes a full health history, presenting symptoms, lifestyle and diet. Medical pulse diagnosis and examination of the tongue provide crucial information about what is occurring systemically in your body. A treatment plan is then administered, which may include acupuncture, cupping, topical herbal ointments, exercise and dietary changes.
AdventHealth Sports Med & Rehab’s licensed acupuncturist will place hair-thin, sterile, disposable needles at specific acupoints on the body. These carefully selected points promote natural healing by enhancing recuperative power, immunity, physical and emotional health, and overall wellbeing.
Follow-Up Treatment: $70
To schedule an appointment today and take advantage of the limited time introductory rate, please call 407-646-7711, option #3.
What’s Your Massage Type?
- Relaxation: Therapeutic massage to help relieve stress and anxiety, contributing to an overall sense of wellbeing
- Neuromuscular: Deep massage focused on specific areas of the body
- Deep Tissue: Massage targeting deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to loosen tension
- Trigger Point: Massage applying more intense pressure on a specific muscle to alleviate the source of the pain
- Myofascial Release: Massage that involves a prolonged stretch of a specific muscle group
- Reflexology: Massage targeting hands and feet to help release stress linked to different regions of the body
- Prenatal: Massage that reduces leg swelling, decreases low back pain and promotes relaxation
Treat yourself to a therapeutic massage by one of our professionally trained and licensed therapists from AdventHealth Sports Med and Rehab at the Center for Health & Wellbeing. Massage therapy relieves stress, promotes and improves circulation and facilitates muscle relaxation by relieving muscular tightness. Choose from a selection of treatments, ranging from relaxing massages to more intense treatments, all tailored to your individual needs.
$40 for 25 minutes
$65 for 50 minutes
Massage services are by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 407-646-7611.