By using every part and piece of our bodies, from our head to our toes, we can tell stories without ever speaking a single word. Join local performer, dance instructor and Central Florida Community Arts Teaching Artist Dion DiDonna as she intertwines the art of storytelling with dance and movement. No experience necessary – just bring your passion for creating!
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- learn the fundamentals of physical storytelling;
- actively engage your creative mind and body;
- and enjoy connection with others through a virtual platform.
This program is presented by Dion DiDonna and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in partnership with Central Florida Community Arts.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Dion DiDonna is a certified Pilates and Barre instructor, dancer, and dance teacher. She works both regionally and nationally, and performs with multiple professional ballet companies throughout the United States. DiDonna currently performs as principal dancer, ‘Lady Cimorene’, additional choreographer, fire dancer, and aerialist for the original Victorian troupe “Phantasmagoria Orlando”, as well as, choreographs for professional groups, high schools, and colleges throughout Central Florida.