Healthy foods come in all shapes and sizes! Join Food for Life Nutrition and Cooking Instructor Debbie Zimmerman in this virtual program as she teaches you how to make the perfect smoothie bowl. This class will showcase three different smoothie bowl recipes, each packed with a blend of fruit and healthy fat, then topped with crunchy deliciousness. Perfect for the whole family, your picky eaters don’t even have to know how nutritious these smoothie bowls really are!
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- quick tips for preparing sensational smoothie bowls;
- the best way to store any leftovers for delicious frozen desserts;
- how to make a crunchy granola that can be enjoyed on smoothie bowls, for breakfast or as a snack!
This program is presented by Debbie Zimmerman and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Debbie Zimmerman is a Food for Life Nutrition & Cooking Instructor through the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. She holds certifications in Plant Based Nutrition, Lifestyle and Health Coaching as well as Personal Training and Group Fitness Instruction. Debbie specializes in weight and disease management.