Habits and Rituals for Mindful, Resilient Couples (Webinar)February 25, 2021 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 PM
Date & Time
Event Types :
Our lives are the sum of our habits. We typically do the same things, day in and day out. This is especially true of our relationships. Whether you’ve been with your partner for a few months or a few decades, no doubt your relationship has become somewhat automated. That’s because automation is a normal process for our species. When the brain senses patterns in our behaviors, it automates and habituates them to free up energy and focus on other neuronal pursuits.
The trouble is, all of this automation doesn’t necessarily produce the attention, connection and affection you and your partner desire. The good news is that you can use the power of the mindless mind — the habit mind — to create habits that help you become more present, connected and thoughtful with your partner. Good relationships have good relationship habits. In this program, Certified Mindfulness Teacher Kristen Manieri will help you create habits and rituals that help you connect to and engage with your partner with intention and presence. You’ll learn habits you and your partner can create on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis that keeps you two happily and mindfully attuned to each other.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- why healthy relationship habits matter;
- how to create healthy relationship habits;
- and rituals we can use on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis to feel more loved and connected.
This program is presented by Kristen Manieri and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Kristen Manieri is a certified mindfulness teacher with the International Mindfulness Teachers Association who has spent nearly two decades studying the human experience. In her work with clients, she specializes in stress reduction, energy management, mindset, resilience, meditation, habit formation, rest rituals and self-care.