Take your home décor to the next level with fall florals when you join local floral expert Emily Bader as she demonstrates how to create four unique fall designs. You’ll learn how to use Bader’s designs to inspire your own creation, conditioning fresh flowers to add extra life to your arrangement. Bader will also share tools and techniques that make flower arranging easier, including where to purchase supplies in the greater Orlando area. Match your harvest hues with blooms and leaves in every color this autumn.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- that flower arranging is a creatively engaging activity.
- the names of flowers and greenery.
- what supplies are needed to create beautiful fall floral designs.
This program is presented by Emily Bader and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action is needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before the program starts to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is working properly.
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Emily Bader has been chairman and judge of flower shows since the mid-1980s. She was president of the Suburban Garden Club of Germantown, TN, and the Winter Park Garden Club, and spearheaded a WPGC Civic Awareness project at Pulsifer Place. She is currently working with the City of Winter Park for planting an Edible Orchard on Cady Way and signage for all the trees in Central Park.
In Germantown, TN, Bader served as chair of the Beautification Commission for several years and was awarded a Four-Star individual Award from the state. She now enjoys serving on the Board of Winter Park in Bloom. Her goal is to enhance Winter Park to be an even nicer community than when she moved to town in 2011.