The often-undeniable appeal of sweet and salty snacks can weaken our resolve to drop those extra pounds, improve our health and escape the risks associated with overeating. Join Lifestyle, Health and Culinary Coach Debbie Zimmerman as she outlines seven steps to free yourself from food cravings. Zimmerman will also share a timely cooking demonstration to keep your New Year’s resolutions on track to optimize your health and vitality.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- identify root causes of food cravings.
- learn important steps to avoid food cravings.
- enjoy a delicious whole food, plant-based cooking demonstration that will incorporate key points from the presentation.
Special Note: Upon registering, you will receive a booklet of recipes demonstrated during this program.
This program is presented by Debbie Zimmerman and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action is needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before the program starts to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at [email protected]
All CHWB Digital Education Programs are now presented with live captioning service. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for instructions on enabling live captions.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy. Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on YourHealthandWellbeing.org, the Center for Health & Wellbeing’s website. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About the Program Presenter
Debbie Zimmerman is a pioneer and leader in the corporate wellness field where she designed and implemented population health and disease management programs for one of the nation’s largest school districts. Her passion for optimal health and wellbeing led her to open PhytoFit, LLC, a lifestyle medicine, health, and culinary medicine coaching business she founded in 2018. As a professional speaker, fitness specialist and health educator, she inspires and motivates her audience to embrace whole-life vitality. Zimmerman holds national certifications and specializations in Lifestyle Medicine, Culinary Medicine, Wellness and Health Coaching; Sports Nutrition, Aerobic Fitness and Personal Training. As a certified Food for Life instructor and Culinary Coach, she furthers her mission to inspire optimal health and wellbeing.