Explore the Heart of the Center: The Commons
The Commons sits at the heart of the Center for Health & Wellbeing, welcoming community members and providing easy access to all of the Center’s amenities. Designed to embody the Center’s mission, The Commons blends functionality with the healing power of nature through open space and rejuvenating, natural light to inspire and empower guests. Whether you’re attending a wellness seminar, connecting to your Healthy Living Experience, or enjoying the aromas of Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen, The Commons will help guide your path to whole-person health.
Feed Your Mind, Body and Soul
Inherently nutritious and deliberately delicious, Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen is a community favorite thanks to:
- Locally-sourced foods
- Comfort food-gone healthy breakfast, lunch and snack offerings
- Sustainable coffee products
Note: Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen is currently open for outdoor and indoor dining, delivery, and curbside pickup.
Find the Perfect Path for Your Journey
Walking has long been recognized for its physical and mental health benefits. Whether you prefer indoor power walks or meandering through scenic gardens the Center has the path to fit your journey.
- Climate-controlled Indoor Walking Track overlooking The Commons
- Professionally-manicured garden trails
- Newly expanded sidewalk trails encircling the Center
- All walking paths are open to the public. No Crosby Wellness Center membership needed.