Reducing Stress and Building Resilience For a Healthy Heart (Webinar)February 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 PM
Date & Time
Are you feeling overwhelmed? How you feel directly affects your nervous, hormonal and immune systems, which impacts your heart health. Did you know that by building resilience, you gain the inner balance and energy to focus on what’s most important in your life, ultimately improving your heart health?
Join wellness coach and HeartMath® trainer Kelly Andrews on a journey back to your heart — your heart will thank you! Andrews will share tools you can use from HeartMath®, a system of stress-intervention techniques, methods and technology backed by scientific research to reduce your stress and help you build better resilience and health. These tools can also be used to provide relief from anxiety, depression, fatigue, sleeplessness or other symptoms of stress. Empower yourself to regulate your emotions on the go and give yourself a happy heart.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- basic breathing techniques and self-tracking tools to put you in a calm state of mind and body;
- how your heart, brain and nervous system interconnect, the basis of the HeartMath® system;
- and how to shift into a “coherent state,” allowing you to create an opportunity for others to do the same.
Special Instructions: Prior to the start of this presentation, registrants will receive a handout that they are encouraged to complete.
This program is presented by Kelly Andrews and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
For more than 30 years, Kelly Andrews has led teams in the Health and Wellness field. As a certified wellness coach, holistic stress management instructor, yoga teacher and HeartMath® trainer, Andrews shares her personal journey of finding peace within through her daily practice. She is the founder of Kelly Andrews LLC, a wellness coaching and consulting business that assists individuals, groups and communities in evolving to their greatest capacity through healthy, happy heart-centered living. Andrews holds a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Tennessee and a Master of Science in Athletic Administration from Florida State University.