At the heart of the Center for Health & Wellbeing is the Commons, a large gathering space designed to welcome and inspire visitors to the Center. The Commons is a central meeting point designed exquisitely and intentionally with a main hall featuring a functional space that offers convenient access to all amenities.
What to Do in and Around the Commons
- Relax with friends in a soothing space or just enjoy some solitude
- Take a class at the Elinor & T. W. Miller, Jr. Community Conference Center
- Grab a healthy meal or takeout at Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen
- Learn to cook nutrition-rich food with passion at the Nutrition Theatre
- Get hands-on with interactive exhibits at the BeWell Bar
- Watch a production in the making with the Growing Bolder team at the Wellbeing Network Studio
- Play cards with a friend or read a book
- Meet with a Wellbeing Guide
Whatever brings you to the Center for Health & Wellbeing, take some time to unwind and enjoy the Commons.