In the heart of the Center for Health & Wellbeing is the Commons. A large gathering space designed to welcome and inspire visitors to the Center. In addition, the Commons is a central meeting point designed exquisitely and intentionally. Apart from this, the main hall features a functional space that offers convenient access to all amenities. Moreover, the indoor Commons is the Center’s seventh garden. As well as, rich with natural light and complementing the six outdoor gardens.
What to Do in and Around the Commons
- Relax with friends in a soothing space or just enjoy some solitude
- Take a class at the Elinor & T. W. Miller, Jr. Community Conference Center
- Grab a healthy meal or takeout at Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen
- Learn to cook nutrition-rich food with passion at the Nutrition Theatre
- Get hands-on with interactive exhibits at the BeWell Bar
- Watch a production in the making with the Growing Bolder team at the Wellbeing Network Studio
- Play cards with a friend or read a book
- Meet with a Wellbeing Guide
Whatever brings you to the Center for Health & Wellbeing, take some time to unwind and enjoy the Commons.