Even if you’ve never picked up a paintbrush before, you can learn basic watercolor techniques in a soothing, virtual environment. In this Zoom program you’ll join local artist Grace Sellers as she guides you through this beginner class focused on landscapes.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn basic techniques of watercolor painting
- Discover how watercolor painting can support stress relief through creative expression
- Develop social connections with fellow program participants.
Please be prepared for this program with a basic palette of watercolors, watercolor paper, tape, salt, paintbrush, a cup of water, paper towels, plate or pan for mixing colors and hair dryer (optional.)
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by Grace Sellers and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Central Florida Community Arts.
About Your Program Presenter
Central Florida based artist Grace Sellers has been painting since 2011. Her work is inspired by the natural world around her and features motifs like landscapes, animals, and botanicals. Besides her personal art practice, she has been teaching beginner art classes since 2017.