Together, let’s travel the globe directly from our living rooms! We’ll share stories about our favorite places to visit around the world, connecting through wanderlust and the adventures of travel.
After registering for this program, please email Sara Wright, SWright@YourHealthandWellbeing.org, a copy of one of your favorite places to visit. Choose a photo that shows the best view of your destination. Don’t worry if you don’t have a photo to share, we can find one for you. Just email Sara the name of your favorite place.
During our virtual globetrotting, we’ll show your photo on screen while the group has a chance to guess the location. Then, the name of your favorite place will be revealed while you share the reasons you love this location. We’ll also unveil some additional fun facts about your chosen location.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- build social connections through shared experiences.
- improve the quality of your social connections by learning more about your fellow participants.
- learn interesting and useful facts about locations around the globe.
After registering for this program, please email Sara Wright, SWright@YourHealthandWellbeing.org, a copy of one of your favorite places to visit. Choose a photo that shows the best view of your destination. Don’t worry if you don’t have a photo to share, we can find one for you. Just email Sara the name of your favorite place. Please come to the program with a few bullet points or sentences about your favorite place. How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by Sara Wright and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
About Sara Wright
Sara Wright serves as the Wellbeing Guide for the Center for Health and Wellbeing (CHWB). She works directly with community members in administration of the Wellbeing Survey, a diagnostic tool that encourages reflection on one’s overall wellbeing as related to the Seven Dimensions of Wellbeing (Intellectual, Spiritual, Physical, Social, Emotional, Vocational, Environmental.) Sara interprets the results of the Wellbeing Survey and creates an individualized plan to help each community member on their personal wellbeing journey. Sara has more than twenty years of professional experience including the following areas of expertise: social services, health education, community relations, management, personal training and fitness coaching. She earned a master’s degree in mental health counseling and two bachelor’s degrees. She is passionate about helping others reach their goals and achieve self-empowerment.