Are you tired of riding the weight loss roller coaster? Have you recently become less active and begun to see changes in your body that you don’t love?? Are you embarking on a new journey in life and need some guidance on living lean and feeling empowered?
If any of these scenarios sound like you, then you’ll want to join program presenter Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN for this timely program facilitated over Zoom. Carolyn will provide nutritionally sound guidance that, when coupled with moving more, is sure to provide you with the answers and tools you need for a life of successful weight control and the health benefits that come along with it. You’ll also have time to ask questions of Carolyn during the program’s Q&A portion.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Gain an understanding of necessary nutrition basics as the foundation for weight control.
- Discover more about the importance and benefits of the element of moving more.
- Learn tips to achieve lasting results.
Please prepare for this program by familiarizing yourself with the SMART goal process. SMART Goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, & Time-based.
This class is presented by Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Cabot Creamery and Florida Dairy Farmers.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
About Your Program Presenter
Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN holds a B.S. in Nutritional Science with a concentration in Dietetics from California State University at Los Angeles. She is a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida with more than 20 years of experience in nutritional counseling and health education. Her credentials include extensive training in behavior modification with a strong focus on both wellness and prevention through lifestyle and dietary modification. She established her own successful nutritional counseling and corporate wellness practices, as well as a fitness business, and focuses her efforts on her ability to empower, guide, and motivate others to a life of wellness through proper nutrition and healthful lifestyle choices. As a presenter, she shares her knowledge and experience for achieving meaningful results. Having successfully guided a variety of audiences on eating, exercise, and environment using motivational and goal setting techniques, she equips her audiences with solutions for a lifetime of success!