Do you often think, “I could do better for myself and my family if I…”? Do you wonder how important the essentials to a healthy life are when it comes to longevity and life fulfillment? Join Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN, as she discusses key elements for healthy aging and living life to the fullest.
Carolyn will provide simple tips for achieving a life of health and longevity touching on healthy eating habits, the benefits of engagement and being active, as well as the importance of sleep and gratitude. You won’t want to miss this motivational program that will help spur you on to feeling better while living life to the fullest.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn about a simple eating plan that has been shown to improve health.
- Understand the connection between social and physical engagement and improved longevity.
- Discover how to rest, feel better and improve your health.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This program is presented by Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN, and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Cabot Creamery and Florida Dairy Farmers.
About Your Program Presenter
Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN holds a B.S. in Nutritional Science with a concentration in Dietetics from California State University at Los Angeles. She is a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida with more than 20 years of experience in nutritional counselling and health education. Her credentials include extensive training in behavior modification with a strong focus on both wellness and prevention through lifestyle and dietary modification. She established her own successful nutritional counseling and corporate wellness practices, as well as a fitness business, and focuses her efforts on her ability to empower, guide, and motivate others to a life of wellness through proper nutrition and healthful lifestyle choices. As a presenter, she shares her knowledge and experience for achieving meaningful results. Having successfully guided a variety of audiences on eating, exercise, and environment using motivational and goal setting techniques, she equips her audiences with solutions for a lifetime of success!