Whether you’re job hunting or looking to network with likeminded professional peers, you might have considered using LinkedIn, the powerful social networking platform, for career development. An increasing number of companies are using LinkedIn to recruit or share information with prospective employees. LinkedIn also offers industry standard articles and educational courses for people to develop their skill set. If you’ve considered using this valuable social networking tool or want to dive deeper into its use for career and networking development, join us for this engaging and informative program presented by Microsoft’s Demi Alvarado.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- how to use LinkedIn as a networking tool.
- how to post your resume on LinkedIn.
- how to build a strong presence on LinkedIn.
This program is presented by Demi Alvarado and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Demi Alvarado is a community development specialist with Microsoft, based in Orlando. In her role, she empowers people and organizations to achieve more through access to free education, training and resources. Through this work, she seeks to bring communities together around shared passions, goals and learning experiences.