A plant-based diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes, is a great way to achieve good health. In this program, you’ll learn the fundamentals of a plant-based lifestyle while cooking two recipes, Queso Stuffed Pepper Boats and Brownie Batter Hummus. With the guidance of program presenter, plant-based chef Cera Schrems, you’ll discover how to incorporate a balanced combination of foods into your daily routine to help your body heal, feel nourished and thrive.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn the key fundamentals of plant-based living.
- Learn two new recipes, one savory and one sweet.
- Learn the importance of a balanced plate.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This program is presented by Harmonize Your Health and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
About Your Program Presenter
Cera is a plant-based chef, health coach, and educator. At the end of her first year as a plant based personal chef, she obtained a Certificate in Food, Nutrition, and Health to deepen her knowledge on how to use plant based, organic foods to heal. Carrie is a former librarian and research junkie who went plant based in 2012 after learning about the wonderful health benefits of a whole foods, plant-based diet. We formed Harmonize Your Health based on the knowledge we gained through our own individual journeys to heal ourselves. Harmonize Your Health is about more than just eating plant based and teaching people how to do that, it’s about compassion for all living beings and the earth.