Join Crosby Wellness Center fitness specialist, certified personal trainer and yoga instructor Terry Umarally to learn how to keep your back happy and healthy. You’ll learn simple, effective exercises and stretches to help strengthen the muscles of the back and help curb back pain for good.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn how to identify your back pain triggers and how avoid them.
- Learn how to alleviate the tension of back pain.
- Discover the proper techniques of the most effective exercises that prevent back pain.
Special Instructions: please be prepared for this program with a chair, exercise mat and yoga strap or belt.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by Terry Umarally and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
About Your Program Presenter
Terry Umarally holds a B.S. in Exercise Physiology and Athletic Training with additional certifications including: National Strength and Conditioning Association Strength & Conditioning Specialist, 500+ Hour Trained Yoga Teacher, Olympic Weightlifting, Kettlebell Level 1&2, and Pre & Postnatal Exercise.
His training specialties include: Strength, Flexibility, Fat Loss, Endurance, Corrective & Proper Movements, Postural Awareness, Balance, Core Strength, Healthy Lower Back, Look & Feel Good! Terry is also a Licensed Massage Therapist.