The secrets to lifelong wellbeing may be easier to uncover than you think. Join us for an interactive presentation led by Sara Wright, Wellbeing Guide, Center for Health & Wellbeing, during which you’ll discuss how to improve your chances for successful aging. You’ll discover what Super Agers do to contribute to a long life and how you can tap into their expertise.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn how a proactive approach to aging can lead to improved overall wellbeing.
- Discover the positive effects social connections have over a lifetime.
- Learn what lifestyle factors may contribute to becoming a super ager.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by Sara Wright and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
About Sara Wright
Sara Wright serves as the Wellbeing Guide for the Center for Health and Wellbeing (CHWB). She works directly with community members in administration of the Wellbeing Survey, a diagnostic tool that encourages reflection on one’s overall wellbeing as related to the Seven Dimensions of Wellbeing (Intellectual, Spiritual, Physical, Social, Emotional, Vocational, Environmental.) Sara interprets the results of the Wellbeing Survey and creates an individualized plan to help each community member on their personal wellbeing journey. Sara has more than twenty years of professional experience including the following areas of expertise: social services, health education, community relations, management, personal training and fitness coaching. She earned a master’s degree in mental health counseling and two bachelor’s degrees. She is passionate about helping others reach their goals and achieve self-empowerment.