Get up and on your feet! Join CFCArts Teaching Artist Dion DiDonna for this introductory level dance class designed to inspire even the most self-conscious person to discover their inner dancer. Participants will move, stretch, and dance to fun, energizing music while exploring lyrical, jazz, and modern dance combinations.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- move your body in an engaging and healthy way.
- learn or review dance popular dance combinations.
- express yourself and connect with others through dance.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This program is presented by Dion DiDonna and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Central Florida Community Arts.
About Your Program Presenter
Dion DiDonna is a Certified Pilates/Barre instructor, dancer and dance teacher who works both regionally and nationally. Dion performs with multiple professional ballet companies throughout the U.S. and currently performs as principal dancer in “Lady Cimorene” and is an additional choreographer/fire dancer/aerialist for the original Victorian troupe “Phantasmagoria Orlando.” Dion choreographs for professional groups, high schools and colleges throughout Central Florida.