Celebrate the holidays with easy mocktail recipes for your entire family to enjoy! In this program, you’ll learn how to create five non-alcoholic drinks that feature all the flavors you love in the holiday season. The recipes are simple, delightful, and guaranteed to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s all of the fun with none of the booze!
By participating in this program presented by Chef Collette Haw, you can expect to learn:
- five holiday cocktail recipes.
- tips for making any holiday drink alcohol-free.
- how to incorporate fresh herbs to elevate your drinks.
This program will cover these holiday mocktail recipes:
- Spiced Cranberry
- Holiday Mule
- Cider Thyme & Tonic Mocktail
- Blackberry Beauty
- Horchata Mocktail
This program is presented by Chef Collette Haw and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at email@example.com
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
About Your Program Presenter
Chef Collette Haw is a classically trained Culinary Institute of America graduate. With an exceptional talent for taking a healthy ‘ho-hum’ to a flavor-rich ‘yum!’, Chef Haw approaches the Nourish menu with a unique hybrid of her comfort-food-gone-healthy and ‘food as medicine’ philosophies. Prior to assuming her leadership role at Nourish, Chef Haw spent several years operating her own successful meal delivery service out of Longwood—Collette’s Clean Eats—and as a private chef to a celebrity family in Atlanta.