Did you know there are exercises you can do to help you perform everyday activities, like getting up off the floor, carrying heavy objects, or putting something up on a shelf? In this program, you’ll join Gil Moral, Crosby Wellness Center fitness specialist and personal trainer, to learn how to strengthen the muscles you need to use for certain tasks, thereby reducing your risk of injury and increasing your quality of life.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Gain an understanding of body decline and physical composition.
- Learn how to use functional movements to maintain health and vitality.
- Learn how to create a training program to avoid soreness and feel your best, every day.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by Gil Moral and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
About Your Program Presenter
Gilbert is a credentialed Exercise Physiologist who is a Fitness Specialist and Personal Trainer at the Crosby Wellness Center. He specializes in working with clients that have physical limitations. He tells all his clients, from competitive athletes to beginners “I want you to wake up every day feeling better than you did the day before.” His primary goal is to reduce physical limitations so his clients can enjoy life to the fullest.