In our fast-paced, do-more society, it can be difficult to stay focused when bombarded by infinite distractions. Have you ever forgotten why you walked into a room or paused to recall a common every day word?
Imagine if you could reduce mental fatigue, difficulty concentrating and brain fog. In this program presented by registered dietician Josephine Thomason, you’ll gain an understanding of how simple dietary changes made in their everyday food selections can have a dynamic impact on brain health.
By attending this program, you can expect to:
- Learn more about research done on the effects of nutrients on brain health.
- Gain a list of brain-boosting foods
- Discover brain healthy recipes easily executed in your home kitchen.
This program is presented by Josephine Thomason and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before the program starts to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
About Your Program Presenter
Josephine is a registered and licensed dietitian in the state of Florida. She specializes in the area of Functional Nutrition, where she is privileged to help clients identify the root causes of their digestive disorders and other chronic conditions. She is adept at using integrative and functional models to help clients understand the importance of gut health and how it impacts our immune system, digestive system, brain health, as well as our overall wellbeing.