More and more people are turning to technology to reduce stress, form positive connections and help them focus on their emotional wellbeing.
In this program, Collin Caulfield, social media manager for several of Deepak Chopra’s inspiring initiatives, will talk about the pre- and post-pandemic stress management and mindfulness efforts that are helping people cope with their inordinate stresses. Caulfield will speak with a particular emphasis on older and younger people and their unique circumstances. Caulfield alongside Dr. David Metcalf, senior researcher for UCF’s Institute for Simulation and Training Mixed Emerging Technology Integration Lab, will focus on mindfulness and explore free tools and techniques that may help you in your personal journey to a stress-free life.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- hear how you can engage with ongoing content, social media reminders and digital apps.
- review techniques for meditation and mindfulness training.
- hear personal stories of hope and help during difficult times.
Special Instructions: Participants are encouraged to bring paper and a writing utensil for notetaking.
This program is presented by Collin Caulfield and Dr. David Metcalf, and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at email@example.com
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
About Your Program Presenters
Collin Caulfield is the social media manager for NeverAlone.Love, a nonprofit organization focused on suicide prevention and mental wellbeing and promoting Deepak Chopra’s initiatives to mindfulness. To learn more about NeverAlone.Love, please visit https://neveralone.love/about/
About David Metcalf
Dr. David Metcalf is a senior researcher at the Institute for Simulation & Training Mixed Emerging Technology Integration Lab (IST METIL) with a 15-year history in web-based and mobile learning. He focuses on bridging the gap between corporate learning, simulation techniques and the use of technology to improve human performance.