Did you know that the U.S Department of Health and Human Services recommends that healthy pregnant women get at least 2-1/2 hours of aerobic exercise every week? When you come to our Dancing for Birth class,you’ll be knocking 90 minutes off that weekly goal. And you’ll be having fun and connecting with other moms and moms-to-be as well. Besides, where else are you going to learn a signature move- the Dilation Gyration- which has been found to make birth shorter, easier, and safer?
Dancing for Birth will teach you how to:
- Harness Gravity To Your Advantage During Labor
- Move Your Body in Order to Correct Your Baby’s Breech or Posterior Position
- Utilize a Pushing Position That as Much Doubles the Size of your Pelvic Outlet
With each class you’ll learn techniques that support a safer, easier birth, and you’ll increase your confidence for empowered, enjoyable birth and motherhood.
All this, and exercise, too.
- Class participants must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this class is appropriate.
- Class participants who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Class participants will be required to sign a release agreement prior to engaging in class activity
1 class for $10
3 classes for $28
6 classes for $54
Location: New Center for Health and Wellbeing across the street from the hospital
This program is presented by AdventHealth for Women. To register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dancing-for-birth-class-tickets-34200157592