Regain your sense of peace and become more in-tune with meeting your personal needs for a life of success. Whether you are trying to feel more centered on a regular basis, develop new and lasting healthful behaviors, have more hope for setting and achieving your personal life goals or all of the above — this class will help get you there.
Creating a habit of mindful minutes throughout your day that encompass the foundational needs of a healthy you will help make it possible.
Program Participants will:
- Learn what mindful minutes are and why they matter to succeeding at being the best you yet.
- Learn what taking just a few minutes to step away throughout each day encompasses. You’ll understand the vital need to begin to take rest breaks (both mental and physical), step away for alone and social time, schedule regular times for re-fueling and re-hydrating, and use these minutes as building time for improved strength & endurance.
- Learn how to incorporate a variety of these times throughout the day as part of your new and better routine yielding to your most foundational needs.
Special Instructions to Participants: Take a few moments to look at your “space” and consider options for using and/or developing areas where you can pull away from the demands of the day to re-boot.
This class is presented by Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Meeting on Friday, June 5:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for this program, you agree to abide by our Meeting Code of Conduct for Gracious Spaces. Learn more here. >>>
About Your Program Presenter
Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN holds a B.S. in Nutritional Science with a concentration in Dietetics from California State University at Los Angeles. She is a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida with more than 20 years of experience as a health educator. Her credentials include extensive training in behavior modification with a strong focus on both wellness and prevention through lifestyle and dietary modification. She established her own successful nutritional counseling practice, as well as a fitness business, and focuses her efforts on her ability to empower, guide, and motivate others to a life of wellness through proper nutrition and healthful lifestyle choices. As a presenter, she has successfully coached a variety of audiences on eating, exercise, and environment using motivational and goal setting techniques that equip her audiences to find lasting solutions for a lifetime of success!