Summer is here, temperatures are on the rise and the importance of staying hydrated has never been greater. Did you know that staying hydrated has real advantages, including helping maintain your energy and focus so you can operate more efficiently? Grab a cool glass of water and join us for an in-depth look at why getting and staying hydrated is critical to your overall wellbeing, while learning simple ways to fuel your body with the fluid it needs.
In this program, you can expect to learn:
- valuable tips to get the fluids your body so critically needs to function.
- how to not miss out on the many benefits you’ll experience by staying adequately hydrated.
- how to get in touch with your body’s fluid needs and understand what the current daily recommendations for intake are.
This class is presented by Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Meeting on Wednesday, July 1:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
• One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
• One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Be sure to bookmark or star this email so it’s handy when you need it. Simply select the link that says “Click here to join” and the Zoom meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at email@example.com
By registering for this program, you agree to abide by our Meeting Code of Conduct for Gracious Spaces. Learn more here>>>
About Your Program Presenter
Carolyn Dowling, RD, LDN holds a B.S. in Nutritional Science with a concentration in Dietetics from California State University at Los Angeles. She is a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida with more than 20 years of experience in nutritional counselling and health education. Her credentials include extensive training in behavior modification with a strong focus on both wellness and prevention through lifestyle and dietary modification. She established her own successful nutritional counseling and corporate wellness practices, as well as a fitness business, and focuses her efforts on her ability to empower, guide, and motivate others to a life of wellness through proper nutrition and healthful lifestyle choices. As a presenter, she shares her knowledge and experience for achieving meaningful results. Having successfully guided a variety of audiences on eating, exercise, and environment using motivational and goal setting techniques, she equips her audiences with solutions for a lifetime of success!