Ahhh…the sounds and smells of a late summer barbeque. Enticing and delicious? Sure! Good for your brain health? Maybe not at first glance. In this program presented by Chef Collette Haw, you’ll learn how to use grilling to support a healthy brain while watching Chef prepare four recipes:
- Grilled Avocado with Salmon Ceviche Salad
- Grilled Tuna with Blueberry Glaze & Broccoli Barley Salad
- Barley & Broccoli Salad with Walnuts
- Grilled Cake with Dark Chocolate Sauce and Chopped Hazelnuts
This program is presented by Chef Collette Haw and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program: Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
About Your Program Presenter
Chef Collette Haw is a classically trained Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, New York) graduate. With an exceptional talent for taking a healthy ‘ho-hum’ to a flavor-rich ‘yum!’ Chef Collette approaches the Nourish menu with a unique hybrid of her comfort-food-gone-healthy and ‘food as medicine’ philosophies. Prior to assuming her leadership role at Nourish, Chef Collette spent several years operating her own successful meal delivery service out of Longwood, Collette’s Clean Eats, and as a private chef to a celebrity family in Atlanta.