Have you ever watched an orchestra conductor and wondered what some of those moves mean? In this program presented by professional musician David Vanegas, you’ll learn conducting patterns and techniques of being a conductor. While listening to famous selections of music, learn the correlating conducting patterns that guide that piece, then try your hand at it! Come prepared to have fun and enrich your brain by learning a new skill.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Learn conducting patterns
- Learn techniques used by conductors
- Listen and apply conducting skills to a variety of musical examples.
Special instructions: all you need to be prepared for this program is your hands! Unsharpened #2 pencil, chopstick or conductor baton are welcome, too.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
This class is presented by David Vanegas and hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation in collaboration with Central Florida Community Arts.