Are you or a loved one ready to take the next step and become a homeowner? How does one become mortgage ready? Are there any programs available to help with down payments and closing costs? What do you need to avoid? What are the most common mistakes that people make that dissolve their dream of owning a home?
In this virtual workshop presented by Bank of England Assistant Branch Manager Austin Grocoff, you’ll learn the answers to these questions and more. Join us to learn how to make you mortgage ready and save you money.
By participating in this program, you can expect to learn:
- how to become ‘Mortgage Ready’ and what you need in the qualifying process.
- about the qualifying process.
- tips on what to avoid or aim for when getting a mortgage.
This program is presented by Austin Grocoff and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in this program, you agree to the CHWB’s Gracious Space policy.
Unless otherwise noted, all CHWB Digital Education programs hosted via Zoom are recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on WellbeingNetwork.org. If you prefer to be left out of the program’s recording, please leave your camera and microphone off for the duration of the program.
About Your Program Presenter
Austin Grocoff graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in Marketing from the School of Business. He has more than 14 years of career experience in the mortgage industry; 11 of which have been with the Bank of England. His professional experience has allowed him to assist thousands of families across Central Florida with realizing their dream of home ownership.
Grocoff and his wife, Emily, have been residents of north Orlando since 2010 and are the proud parents of two beautiful children, Alexander and Hailey. For fun, you can find him out and about with his family, relaxing at local beaches, scuba diving and at the gym.